Unique and Accurate repair
If your mobile phone doesn’t turn on, charge or it has a boot loop issue, don’t just throw out your phone or purchase a new one and be susceptible to losing all of your data! Whether it has been dropped, has water damage or a DIY home fix has created issues, WhatTheFone provides mainboard repair solutions for all types of problems!
We can fix almost all motherboard problems including:
- Wi-Fi unable
- GPS unable
- Power dead
- Connector damaged after repair yourself
- Liquid damaged/ Alcohol damaged/ Water damaged
- Not charge (This is NOT Battery or charging port problem)
- Touch IC diesease
- No Backlight
- No Service, Searching issue
- Camera unable
- Microphone unable
- Speaker unable
- Error message during restore
- Stuck on flashing Apple logo
- Slow boot/Lagging/Freezing (iPhone 7, 7 Plus)
Fixing the iPhone motherboard is usually not an easy repair and takes time. All iPhone motherboard repairs can take from 1 hour to few days.
The iPhone motherboard repair price depends on the exact damage and amount of damage on your particular device. Please call us and we can usually give you an estimated repair price over the phone.
No Fix, No PAY!!
* Due to mainboard repair is very sensitive, you MUST back up all your data before get fixed. What The Fone is NOT responsibility for losing data.